As a volunteer at Families Helping Families, you dedicate your time and talent to support our mission and positively impact the lives of children in foster care throughout Iowa. Click HERE to view a list of our current volunteer opportunities.
How Your Help Makes a Difference
- Sorting and staffing our Clothing Closet
- Organizing the School Supplies Closet
- Grounds work and improvements to our office location and yard
- Assisting foster children and families at the Back to School Rally
- Providing hair cutting and salon services at the Back to School Rally
- Staffing and assisting with the coordination of Families Helping Families’ annual even
Volunteer Groups Welcome
If your church group, school group or organization wants to volunteer with Families Helping Families, we welcome your help! We have plenty of opportunities available for groups. Please email [email protected] and someone from our organization will be in touch.
If you would like to make a difference in your community, complete our volunteer application today. We ask that all volunteers be at least 12 years of age or older and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
After you complete our application below, a member of our team will be in touch with you about volunteer opportunities!